Call us Today
+44 (0) 1491 410 400

From the Ablrate Blog

Property Development 03/10/2017

The company was formed to acquire and redevelop the site which was previously a hospital. The Company sought £1,300,000 to finance the final settlement payment for the Phase 1 land and the acquisition of the Phase 2, 3 & 4 land.

The original buildings date back to the 1840’s as a Victorian workhouse and later extended in stages until the site was converted into the local community hospital for in the 1940’s.

Please follow and like us: