The Bid Price and the Offer Price are the prices at which people are willing to transact. Think of a bid as a wanted advert (i.e someone would like to buy your loan) and an offer is a for sale advert (i.e someone is willing to sell their loans) The price is the percentage amount that someone is willing to pay for the remaining capital on a loan. So, if a price on our Loan Exchange is 101.50%, it means that a lending member is willing to pay £101.50 for every £100 of capital that remains to be repaid. On other platforms, this would be called “a 1.5% premium”. Similarly, if a price was 98.00%, it means that they are only willing to pay £98 for every £100 of remaining capital, “a 2% discount”.